Friday, November 27, 2009

Weekend Plans

So our weekend has officially started since Blake works midnights and has Friday & Saturday nights off. He sleeps for a few hours Friday morning and then gets up and at 'em. Today is different though. I have a dentist appointment this afternoon so he is going to take Avelyn to pick up my stepdaughter Jenna and Zachary is in school until 3:30pm so after my appointment I am kid-free. Ah, to be kid-free again - those times are so few and far between for me. Blake gets to remove himself from the house and go to work and focus 100% on his tasks at hand but I am stuck here on call 24/7. Somedays I even add a kid to the mix when I babysit Lisa! What was I thinking???

Anyway, plans for this weekend are the usual running errands, home renos and skating lessons for Zack. Saturday is the long awaited Bonus Redemption Day at Shoppers Drug Mart where I can redeem my Optimum points for $200.00 worth of merchandise. As much as I would like to be frugal and buy groceries, Blake and I agreed a long time ago that we would buy a new digital camera when this day came. Ours is pretty crappy but we would like to get a way better one to take more quality pictures of the kids. My plan for next year is to make a calendar for my parents for Christmas so they would love this. Hopefully we can find a great one at a Shoppers location as this is going to "replace" my laptop as a Christmas gift. If not we will be buying groceries ;)

0 comments:

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon