Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weeoooo!!!! It's Wednesday!!!

Hooray it's Wednesday! Why am I so freakin' excited? Because this week "Wednesday" is my "Friday" meaning I'm done work for this week. I babysit a little girl Lisa who is the same age as my daughter Avelyn 2-3 days a week. Being the same age is about the only thing they have in common. Avelyn is a sweet, mostly quiet, well-mannered child and Lisa is a loud tornado that rips through my house and looks at me like I'm stupid if I ask her to pick up her toys - who gets worse with age.

Why don't I just quit? I wish it was that simple. First of all, the girls will be attending school together in *sigh* 2 years and Avelyn is quite timid so I feel she would do better with someone she knows. Secondly, the money. We are trying to pay off our debt and my babysitting money brings in $200-$250 per month extra so it helps.

The only thing that keeps me going is that this is temporary. Talk is that next year the school system will be changing and the Junior and Senior Kindergarten children will be attending ALL DAY, EVERY DAY!!! *Me Happy Dancing* C'mon September 2011!

Monica

0 comments:

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon