Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back To Routine

Well, today we are officially back to routine. Zack is in school all day today (yeah!) and Lisa is here today too. It was a great break while it lasted. I feel refreshed from vacation and glad that all the Christmas stress is over and done with.

Today's To Do List includes:

-Clean bathroom and storage room while Lisa naps
-Chicken Alfredo for supper
-Laundry
-Dishes
-Work on Household Binder
-*Possibly* go to Library after supper

I am looking to borrow a few personal finance books to read from the library and went to the closest big city on the weekend to get a card. They told me that I need to get a card from my area first and then I can check out books there. *Sigh* There are 2 libraries near me and both are pathetically small so I was hoping to get one in the city my parents live in since we are there almost every weekend for Zack's skating. We'll see if Blake is up for it...

0 comments:

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon