Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January Projects

Last night we went and got our library cards (yeah!). The con is that our library sucks and has next to no books but the pro is I can have books sent there from other libraries usually within a week! With that being said I requested a few books be sent to me so I can start a new project.

I plan to read and review at least one book per month mostly on the topic of money and personal finance but occasionally other topics as well. The books I have requested are:

-The Smart Cookies' Guide To Making More Dough : How Five Young Women Got Smart, Formed A Money Group, and Took Control of their Finances - By: Jennifer Barrett (Love the TV show)

-Broken open : How Difficult Times Can Help Us Grow - By: Elizabeth Lesser (Saw this on Oprah FOREVER ago and wanted to read)

Another current January project I am working on is creating a Household Binder. It's a binder that has all the important information that our family needs all in one location from menu plans, clothing sizes and vacation checklists to name a few. Right now I've got a good rough draft started but I do need more black printer ink to complete the final project. If you'd like more information on how to create your own Household Binder check out organizedhome.com for some free printables and great examples of how to make your own.

0 comments:

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon