Friday, January 15, 2010

Mail Bag Goodies & Weekend Plans

Here's all the goodies I've received in the mail over the past week:



- FREE Club Lego magazine with 3D Glasses for Zack
- FREE Maxim magazine through SONY promo for Blake
- FREE Today's Parent magazine for me through Airmiles
- FREE Elle magazine for me through Egg Creations promo
- FREE Danone DanActive Bzzkit through Bzz Agent including FREE coupon for DanActive, several $1.00 off coupons, promo cards for DanActive contest FREE for 1 year, and a magnetic dry erase board with marker
- FREE Quick Tax 2009
- 20% off & 15% off coupons for Kohl's
- FREE USB key from Chapmans Kids Club
- FREE key chain from Chapmans Kids Club
- Numerous Save.ca coupons

Weekend plans are minimal this weekend because we don't have Jenna and Zack's skating is canceled for an Oldtimer's tournament. We almost don't know what to do with ourselves when we have free time! As of now we are still going to take a trip into town to get some groceries tomorrow and on Sunday I have a baby shower to attend. I might go off with my mom to do some deal shopping (coupon gathering) on Sunday before the baby shower. I need to pump up my coupon supply and could use the break away from the kids and Blake. Besides I think its a good reality check for him to watch the kids on his own for most of the day so he can appreciate all that I do for him and the children each and everyday. As you can probably tell I'm not exactly impressed with him lately...I think he needs a refresher.

2 comments:

Cheryl on February 24, 2010 at 9:56 AM said...

You are the freebie queen! All I get in the mail is bills! LOL.... obviously I'm doing something wrong. Teach me, wise one!

Monica on February 25, 2010 at 10:23 AM said...

Here's where I started out:

www.smartcanucks.ca

It's a great website to help you start out with freebies and coupons!

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon