Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home Maintenance Painting Kit

If you have small children (or a messy husband) like me you are probably used to scratches, nicks or doodles on the walls of your house. I was forever frustrated by having to go down into the depths of our basement to search for the matching paint can to do touch-ups. After all that nonsense of prying the can open, painting, cleaning the brush, putting it all away, I would soon find that I missed a spot or a new one would spring up moments afterward. Urgh! And so the Home Maintenance Painting Kit was born:



Inside the kit includes:



- Small baby food jars with paint for each room
- Large baby food jar with white paint for doors & trim
- Can of spray paint for tables attached to our couch
- Several foam paint brushes
- Tiny paint brush
- Painter's tape
- Extra roller
- Paint stir stick
- Paint swatches

I have labeled each paint jar with the brand of paint used (I like CIL the best), name of paint colour and the location where it was purchased in case I ever need to get a larger quantity of the same paint.



Now paint touch-ups are a breeze!

0 comments:

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon