Friday, January 8, 2010

TGIF

Well, its Friday which means Blake is officially off. It was nice the past two weeks he was off on Thursdays due to Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve but now its back to 5 day weeks. Unfortunately due to weather conditions he had to work late this morning so he didn't get in until almost 11:00am (usually it's 8:30-9:00am). Our plans were to leave here at 1:30pm, go get haircuts, do some shopping, pick up Jenna and be back for supper. Now the official plan is to wake him up at 3:30pm, eat an early supper, pick up Jenna, get haircuts, do some shopping then get back here. Jenna still has her gifts from Santa to open so I've got a feeling that we might not be able to accomplish everything we want to today.

Aside from today's hiccup its been a very good week. I have managed to devise daily schedules which should be easy to maintain. The problem I had before is Zack's school schedule always switching. He goes to school all-day, every other day but if there is a PA Day or holiday it flip flops. Whoever thought of this ridiculous system should be fired. Thankfully, beginning next year the kids will start all-day, everyday. In addition to Zack's crazy schedule Lisa comes to be babysat different days each week. One week she comes Tuesdays & Wednesdays, the next week Monday, Thursday & Friday. During the week I have the responsibility as a housewife to maintain the housework so I like to do majority of it the days I have the least amount of kids. I have created 2 2-week cycles that will switch when Zack's schedule does. They are perfect. They are also a huge part of the Household Binder I am working on and that is coming along quite well.

Another little project I am working on is to duplicate a picture of Avelyn posed like a picture of me when I was her age for my parents. I was able to get a pretty good shot of her but now I need more ink for my printer. Ink is also needed for the Household Binder so this will hopefully be picked up this weekend. I also need to buy a photo frame that holds 2 5x7 pictures. My parents birthdays as well as mine and my brother's all fall in January & February. We are planning to getting together for dinner at the end of the month or beginning on next month to "celebrate" so I will give this to them then.

Hope you have a great weekend, see you Monday!

0 comments:

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon