Monday, December 21, 2009

In A Funk

Ever have those days where you wake up and realize your life is not anything like you imagined it to be years ago?

I'm having one of those days. And no I'm not PMSing. I'm in a funk. I'm itching for a change but I'm stuck as I don't know what the change is that I want. Make sense? Maybe I'm just tired of the same old, same old, you know?

I hate the town I live in, its full of old people and their stupid cats that like to shit all over my yard. There is nobody here my age, except the neighbour next door who I'm pretty sure wants nothing to do with us. In all honesty she is not the type of person who I who normally befriend but heck she is better than most people here. My stepdaughter is staying with us until Christmas Eve and went over to their house to see if the girl her age could come play and she never came outside. Poor Jenna feels pretty crappy that they don't want to play with her but I do not know how the conversation went, they are 5 years old. Blake expects them to come around more in the summer because we have a pool. I think if they really want to be friends they should do so before "pool season". I was one of those kids who used kids for their pool and really wanted no friendship. I do not want my kids to be treated this way.

Tomorrow and Wednesday I have to babysit Lisa and I`m dreading it. Four kids 5 and under are a lot of work especially when Blake is trying to sleep. This week I have decided it would be best if I did all my cleaning in one day instead of spread out simply because I have no time the rest of the week. I cleaned some today but really I don`t feel motivated to clean the toilet. I guess I just don`t have much of anything interesting going on in my life right now. I`d like it to change but really I don`t have much time for anything extra either as the kids, house & Blake take all my time.

I cannot wait until next week. Christmas will be done. No babysitting. Just me & my kids. And Blake will have an extra day off (with pay).

0 comments:

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon