Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year`s Plans

Oddly enough Blake is getting New Years Eve off this year. We flirted with the idea of going out with friends but seems that most people already have plans. Our friends Lynn and Robbie invited us to go with them over to a friend's house but the owner of the house did not invite us personally so we don't feel like crashing the party. I do know the girl from high school but we are by no means close friends or ever were.

So we decided to be a good boy and girl and stick within our $30.00 budget and stay home to celebrate. We decided we would buy some sort of alcohol we usually don't buy and order out some wings. I am making homemade pizzas and hopefully can stay up until past midnight! Besides, my parents just watched the kids for Boxing Day night, I don't feel right asking them again and I certainly don't want to pay anyone else to do it (not that we have anyone else to call anyway).

As dorky as it sounds I am excited to be with Blake only that night. We can have an official discussion of our 2010 budget and make plans for the new year. I believe that aside from improving our finances this budget will make us closer as a couple as we will be forced to discuss money more often.

Regardless of your New Years plans, be safe, don't drink and drive and I wish you a very Happy & Healthy 2010!

0 comments:

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon