Friday, December 18, 2009

Survivor Fans?

I am so excited for Survivor Finale this Sunday!!! I am in a contest for this season's Survivor and Jaison is my guy. I really don't think he will win it overall, but I am predicting that he will make it to final 3 along with Russell and Natalie. (I personally don't think he should win either!) I think that Russell has been the all-time greatest player of Survivor ever, but I'm not so sure the other cast-offs will see it that way as he really screwed over a lot of them. If you are a Survivor fan you know as well as I do that just when you think you have the game figured out, it changes. I'm also looking forward to finding out where the next Survivor is going to be. I would love to see another All-Stars one, those are the best! Anyway, wish me and Jaison good luck for Sunday!!!

0 comments:

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon