Monday, December 14, 2009

On A Roll

Well we are on a roll with our home renovations! We are almost complete with my storage room/office, it should be complete in the next few days. All we have left is to cut, paint and install a bit of ceiling trim and do some minor mudding and paint touch ups. Last thing to do is purchase and install a mini blind but I am planning on buying more blinds for other rooms in the house and plan to do that all at once. Other rooms in the house need simple things done too and its awesome we are almost finished. We have decided to finish up one room at a time and this is the first project.

Also I am ready for Christmas, hurry up already! All my shopping and wrapping is complete now I'd like to get the presents out of my bedroom!

As I mentioned of Friday Blake got his vacation pay totaling $939.16 which is pretty good since he took vacation twice this year already and had 3 days off when his grandma passed away early this year. We also stopped at the consignment store and discovered we made $45.25 since our last cash out in November. Amazing! Then our neighbour paid us $115.00 for stuff we sold him. It`s been a great week financially :).

0 comments:

 

This Housewife's Life Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon